Oranum

Corvus01


About Corvus01


Psychic Corvus01 has 5-10 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic Corvus01 has recently helped 4 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about Corvus01"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

Hello, I m Corvus!
First of all , I would to thank, that You honor with Your interests. When I was child I felt strong intuitions, and later I learn more about metaphysical themes. I found Crowleys Thot Tarot, and I have experienced, that this deck can give a best answers, and advices about all situations, in the life. Beside the Tarot, I follow eastern teachings, like a Law of Karma, cause I believe, this is the way to make better the life for all . The most important for me The Man. I think that"s all related to each other in the world,and when we can live with this wisdom, our life will be peacefull, and happy.
I think you should look for the root of the problem, if you want to solve it. In these can I help You, with pleasure, when You want. I read the cards, and we can find each other the best solution , to Your problems, I give true answers to Your Questions. In the free chat area I don t read , cause I think this is too sensitive to everyone to see that.
Have a Beautiful Day!


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/corvus01/

Комментарии