Oranum

PurpleLizzard


About PurpleLizzard


Psychic PurpleLizzard has 1 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic PurpleLizzard has recently helped 1 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about PurpleLizzard"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

Send your e-mails! We will discuss them and the answers in the room! (if you can"t be there at that time specify in the email when would you like to have the talk)

This is the ::TEXT ANALYSIS GAME (transpersonal email readings):: Welcome.

Technique: Text analysis (Master in Science, graduate training)
For further interviews: Binary questioning (Yes/No answers)

1.-What does the PurpleLizzard offers you?

Long story short: I provide TEXT ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
-Do you have a text you want to understand (like an email from your partner or employer)?
-Do you need someone that listens carefully to an issue that needs to be solved?
-Do you have questions holding you at a dead end?
-Do you need advice on how to proceed with certain decision?
-Do you almost know what you need to know, but can"t figure out the answer?
-Do you want to make a critical move, but are not sure that you understand the risks involved?

2.-Is this a scam?

No it is not, and you can ask questions for free in the FREE CHAT area, if what you see its valuable, proceed to personal consultation. Remember that I work with what you already know but its hidden in your subconscious. I don"t make things out of thin air.

3.- What are your credentials?

I"m an Oceanographer with a Master in Education. I"m also a certified diver.

4.- Why do you insist in asking me to write you an email for reading?

When I tell you that you should write an email to me its because I need some basic information to put your case in context, you don"t have to reveal your real name or identity, I just need to understand your situation. After I get to know you (I will open a File for you) I will be able to provide you with more accurate answers.

5.- Will you remember me and will we be able to talk further about how my situation develops?

Sure, I will open a File for you and I will write there key information that will evolve in time, I will study your case and its evolution, and we will be able to keep your issue on track.

6. Can we setup an Appointment for further consultation?

Yes we can. I"m currently working on defining a regular schedule.

7. When can I find you for sure?

Irregular hours but I try to be here at 12pm Pacific Time, if I am not, send me an email.

8.- Do you make readings?

Only email readings, no cards :)

9.-Do you really have psychic powers?

We all have.

DISCLAIMER: I"m not responsible for your actions, I"m only responsible for the advice I provide.

Thank you.

-The PurpleLizzard


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/purplelizzard/

Комментарии