Oranum

JordanVance


About JordanVance


Psychic JordanVance has 10-15 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic JordanVance has recently helped 1 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about JordanVance"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

I have a natural tallent reading tarot card, and I have been told that I am a natural claravoyant.I have a genuine careing heart. I have never worked for a company or buiness doing reading. I enjoy helping others find solutions to matters of the heart, and daily life situations. I listen to each person and give guideness and advise. When I get a feeling or pick up on an emotion I will express that feeling or emotion with each person that I speak with. I also use Oracle cards with each reading to just put a perspective on the reading. Usually at the end of the reading, to just put a closer to what I have already expressed or to add explantation to each reading. I keep myself very professional. And at the end of each reading I ask the person to please keep me upto date as to how accurate I was and to how things are going. I like to know how accurate I am. I know I can not always be 100 percent correct, but if I can be pretty close I do like to know I was close. I feel that I am a reeal people person. I like biulding repour with people and biulding connections.


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/jordanvance/

Комментарии