Oranum

thejharta


About thejharta


Psychic thejharta has 5-10 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic thejharta has recently helped 5 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about thejharta"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

Dear Oranum,
Im from Barbados but grew up in the UK and I have travelled the world, always searching for new things, I am a registered body therapist with energetic healing experience. I have a reiki certification from 2002 and found then that my intuition was quite strong, since then I have been working with healing and modalities like pilates where I have had a studio here in Copenhagen.
I did a clairvoyance course in 2009 where i found out that I could do sand readings then on to crystals and now I do a mulitiuded of cosmic healing. Becuase Of my abilities I feel its easy to help others always in a positve way and guide them to self empowerment.
I now live in copenhagen which I love and would like to help others to find their way. My favourite is the reading as I do so through my intuition and I love to send healings via through Life alignment and all the energy stuff I do.. i love it... House clearing, gridding and sealing energetic spaces, protections, hex removal, cord cutting, energy name balances, health programmes, diet activations based on finding whats missing in the system. pendulum lost and found items. vibrational medicine.
I have been thinking quite alot these past days and you have just poped up in my browser! So im taking the opportunity to be in service for the good of others and Love. thankyou


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/thejharta/

Комментарии