Oranum

urielsangelgirl


About urielsangelgirl


Psychic urielsangelgirl has 3 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic urielsangelgirl has recently helped 25 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about urielsangelgirl"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

I am not a psychic...I am an angel communicator. My personal readings are profound and personal. When I connect with the angels, they connect with you and give me the most important things you need to know about your life at this moment. I do DEEP spiritual readings. If you want to transform your life, come and connect with the angels.
I am a clairvoyant, clairsentient and claircognizant who works within the angelic and ascended master realm. I offer spiritual counseling for those who feel disconnected from their divine purpose, for those who seek guidance, for those who wish to experience more love, more clarity and more peace in their lives. I offer words from the spiritual realm to help people make decisions in their lives towards health, joy, bliss, peace and love.
I was born with these gifts and have always had visions and feelings. I have memories of astral traveling as early as 18 months old. After a health crisis in my early 30"s, I quit my teaching job and sought a degree in massage therapy. As I went through the intensive training that the school I chose took us through (much more intense than most MT training programs), I then went on to pursue a certification in energy healing. As I did this, I re-established my connection with the "other side" and began working within the angelic and ascended master realm. I have been a professional spiritual counselor for about 3 years now, offering messages of love, forgiveness and peace to those seek. All I ask is that you come with an open heart and an open mind, the angels have a lot of messages to give.


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/urielsangelgirl/

Комментарии