Oranum

AMBERMOON


About AMBERMOON


Psychic AMBERMOON has 25-30 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic AMBERMOON has recently helped 12 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about AMBERMOON"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? I CAN PROVIDE YOU SENSITIVE & SUPPORTIVE ANSWERS.
I am Tarot Reader, with over 25 years of experience. Tarot readings are my specialty in term of prediction tool. I do face-to-face and distance Tarot Readings. I serve clients all around the world.

I Give supportive guidance in relationships (romantic, partners, business partners, parents, siblings, colleagues, sport teams, etc,) I have helped hundred of people with money, career, health and parenting issues. I Have exhaustive knowledge of the Tarot and its symbolic language. I offer insightful readings that help people in decision making process, in gaining perspective on a specific issue and in implementing the changes they choose to embrace.

I am straightforward and to the point while adopting a compassionate and non-judgmental attitude. I practice short and snap shot readings as well as complex and long readings. I can do readings in both English and French languages.

Over the years, I develop my intuitive skills through various practices such as: meditation, contemplation, mindscape, yoga, Reiki, other healing modalities, acute sense of observation and various style of affirmation techniques. Du to extensive traveling, have a profound understanding of European, American, Indian, South American, Canadian and Australian cultures.


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/ambermoon/

Комментарии