Oranum

DMAtlas


About DMAtlas


Psychic DMAtlas has 10-15 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic DMAtlas has recently helped 1 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about DMAtlas"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

Hello, I am D.M. Atlas. I am a Wizard, yes, I said wizard. I am an apprentice level 2 student at The Grey School of Wizardry. My major is Healing and I have a double minor in Herbology and Wizardry.

For the past 14 years I have been studying Celtic Shamanism with a variety of teachers. I am also a certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher with certifications in several advanced Reiki healing techniques. I am also a certified VortexHealing practitioner and a Magical Awakening healing practitioner. I am also a clairvoyant and do Pendulum Reading.

The following services are available from me on this site.

- Reiki Healing
- VortexHealing: Divine Energy Healing
- Magical Awakening Healing
- Ka Udjat Healing
- Shamanic Soul Retrieval
- Shamanic Animal Totem Retrieval
- Spellwork
- Herbology Consultations
- Guided Meditations

Other Services are available upon request. Feel free to ask.

I can"t give any Health, legal or financial advice; I advise you to see a qualified professional if you have concerns in these areas. Please remember that you are ultimately responsible for any decisions you make or action you take. I will not be held liable for any damages arising from use of my services.


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/dmatlas/

Комментарии