Oranum

MYSTICMIMA


About MYSTICMIMA


Psychic MYSTICMIMA has 15-20 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic MYSTICMIMA has recently helped 0 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about MYSTICMIMA"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

Mystic Mima *

Enthusiastic about your awakening, my focus is on deep understanding, releasing blocks, personal empowerment and genuine self-healing.

My journey with the Tarot spans many years, having used it as a tool for personal exploration since the age of 16, as well as undertaking formal studies. An inspired and interesting life journey, together with my extensive interests in the esoteric, further enhances my understanding of the archetypal narrative of the Tarot.

I currently work with a beautifully illustrated deck called the Tarot of the Trance

I also use the Mayan Oracle for deep exploration and further guidance

I am an artist, student and healer. I work with Australian Bush Flower Essences, energetic healing techniques as well as exploring a range of divination modalities such as dowsing, scrying, numerology and astrology. I have recently commenced professional studies in Western Herbal Medicine. I consider myself a well rounded, multi-dimensional mystic with a genuine desire to be of service, support individuals and advocate for planetary healing.

I look forward to reading for you.

(Mima means "Star" in Wiradjuri, an Australian Aboriginal language)


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/mysticmima/

Комментарии