Oranum

jaydawn


About jaydawn


Psychic jaydawn has 30- years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic jaydawn has recently helped 10 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about jaydawn"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

I read the cards and the runes.
Giving positive and healing assistance for your journey of life.
I have a great understanding of universal laws, studying for 21 years in self improvement and positive thinking.
My clients offen return to me for positive encouragement in there trials of life.
My study has included, Carl Jung, Eckhart Tolle, Shakti Gawain, Ram Dass. Osho, Mooji to mention but a few.
I have been a healer all my life, love animals, nature, light work, chrystals, Art, Music the list goes on.
Also a reiki healer, registered with UKRF and NHS
Love and light to all
Namaste


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/jaydawn/

Комментарии