Oranum

Freya40


About Freya40


Psychic Freya40 has 20-25 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic Freya40 has recently helped 14 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about Freya40"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

As a Priestess of Goddess Danu I know the mysteries of life as well as I am able to see the future. I am an expert in helping you how to create more money and abundance in your life. I know spells of ancient magic which you can use in certain phases of the Moon, planet of women. I use tarot cards for predicting the future, Sensual Wicca tarot for love readings, Crowley Thot tarot for general readings, King Arthur tarot for questions concerning life’s quests. I work as a Christ Light Healer with John of God’s methods which means that I can embody healing spirits, angels, ascended masters as well as faces of the Goddess (virgin, lover, crone). I can read your aura and chakras even from far away and able to heal you with quantum matrix energy, which is the healing energy of the Universe. Do not ever give up! You are more powerful than you think and I can help you to wake up your inner power. There are so many ways for you to heal, to be happy, to be wealthy – just let me help you!


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/freya40/

Комментарии