Oranum

Misticbig33


About Misticbig33


Psychic Misticbig33 has 5-10 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic Misticbig33 has recently helped 5 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about Misticbig33"s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please login and then select to "START PRIVATE READING" from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you"ll need to register for free membership first.

I am a spiritual adviser,natural healer,I read tarot, I advise people in which there needing help with life and I am also a Wiccan i always don"t judge people and there believes and which when ever people ask me am I a evil witch I do not believe in the devils work I have a gift from nature and heaven and god our creator "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why its called the present this true story this means about life and what we expect from the world and life l am a down to earth guy i am also a open guy and always understand where life take us and what we believe in I am a British adviser
Spiritual Adviser · January 2009 to present I have been i have been wiccan since the age of 16 i am 21 years old and i love being with nature and working with the guides and also helping others please contact me by email or chatting to me i am able to be for private chats but need advise i am always here for you and thank you for reading about me and have a great day


Source: https://psychicbonus.com/misticbig33/

Комментарии