Oranum

November Soul Note - FEAR: Fantasized Experiences Appearing Real

Welcome, my beautiful souls - Astrology Answers readers. It′s Patti - your Spiritual Guide and Soul Space Facilitator here at Astrology Answers. Thank you for joining me and my November edition of Soul Note.



It feels like I am having an out of body experience. I am witnessing myself facing debilitating fear and my impulse is to run like hell. I need to have a frank discussion with my partner, expose my vulnerability and I feel the bile rise in my throat.



Fear tastes awful.



A world-renowned psychologist once wrote that fear can affect people in three different ways. We fight, freeze or take flight. I’ve become proficient at fleeing and pretty damn talented at freezing. I’m not a fighter - in fact; I try to avoid it at all cost.



In a moment of complete awareness, I have a noble and frank discussion with myself. Silently I affirm, “Not this time.”



This time I am being encouraged to stay, be present open and authentic. Not an easy task based on past programming, limited beliefs and the negative results that it had on my life.





Then ever so gently, like a mothers tender kiss to her sick child, I hear my soul faintly whisper that beyond this fear is freedom.





I have to remind myself - the mind’s tendency is to take you to the future or the past but I must be vigilant enough to stay in the present moment - I breathe.



Deeply.



Then cleverly my mind races in with a completely different agenda. “She” wants to freeze and she contemplates sticking her head and heart in the sand. Then there is the other “Me” who wants to “Be” with the fear.



I begin to inhale into this revelation and I am filled with superhuman powers—I imagine an “S” emblazed on my heart, and begin to expand in my moment of clarity. My mantra; stay in the moment, breathe and receive.



How did I forget the benefits of a simple breathing meditation?



Fear, which can fuel a mind quicker than a blink of an eye, had the capacity to take me down BIG TIME.



The more I rested in the awareness of the breath the more I realized I needed to stay anchored in the present moment. Being in the present moment fuels the spirit and this energy was dissolving the fear and giving me faith. I glanced across the room and began to speak; my authentic voice was leading the charge.





I was in good hands.



Until next month, be kind and be sure to join me next month for another edition of Soul Note.



Related Article: October Soul Note - Allowing Yourself to Surrender to Begin Again














Source: astrologyanswers.com


Source: https://oranumcoupons.com/blog/november-soul-note-fear-fantasized-experiences-appearing-real/

Комментарии